Prev: Re: Mold Masters Next: Fortress Figures

PBeM game

From: tsmccart@e...
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 08:20:34 -0500
Subject: PBeM game

I'm proposing to run a PBeM game in the near future.
The game would be using B5Wars or a modified FT rules set that reflects
B5.
The scenario would go out around mid December, and play would start
first week
of January.

I'll look at the first 6 positive replies and take them as votes as to
which
system to play.  As a courtesy, I will be giving priority to individuals

who've run PBeM games I've played in (sorry, fair warning clause).
Depending
on the system chosen, there will be room for 10 to 12 players.

Tom McCarthy

Prev: Re: Mold Masters Next: Fortress Figures