Prev: Re: Conventional DS2? Next: Re: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)

Re: Updated Dirtside II page

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 10:09:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Updated Dirtside II page

On Sat, 23 Nov 1996, Andrew Cowell wrote:
> I've updated by DS2 page.  The vehicle generator is _much_, _much_
> improved, and I feel is now a truely useful creation utility.  Roughly
> half the vehicles in the showcase were caught as illegal (many of
> mine, too).  <:)

Hmmm...I just created a size 3 vehicle with stealth level 4 using your
generator...

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: Conventional DS2? Next: Re: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)