Prev: Re: Mines (was A,B,C Beams) Next: Sorry.

Re: Stargrunt Question

From: Barry Cadwgan <bcadwgan@f...>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 20:10:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt Question

Kallini@aol.com wrote:

>		 Need something clarified about the combat resolution-
>

>		  When a squad fires on another squad in their action,
using
> both small arms and a support weapon, how does one determine which
Impact die
> to use?
>
> Kallini

As I understand it, (and have always played it) you use the small arms
impact die rather than the support weapon.  The suppot weapon is just
that SUPPORTING the small arms.

The only time you use the support weapon Impact Die is when you are
firing it independently (EG small arms to surpress and a buzz-bomb to
kill.. perfect against Powered Armour if you're running a Low Tech
Assault Rifle armed force)

--
Barry Cadwgan ( BCADWGAN@FL.NET.AU )
"The end does not justify the means.

Prev: Re: Mines (was A,B,C Beams) Next: Sorry.