Prev: Re: Cosmic Balance + FT Next: Re: Cosmic Balance + FT

MARS magazine

From: tsmccart@e...
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 16:03:52 -0500
Subject: MARS magazine

There seems to be some interest here, so I'm sending this info to the
list.

MARS: Adventures in Miniatures
Volume 1, Number 1 on the stands in Canada
ISSN 1206-0755

Published by
Bootstrap Press Inc.
PO Box 48854
Vancouver BC
Canada
V7X 1A8

Published quarterly by Ursa major Entertainment

Address all correspondence to:
MARS
c/o Bootstrap Press Inc.
PO Box 48854
Vancouver BC
Canada, V7X 1A8

Fax (604) 574-5037
E-mail: fletch@wimsey.com (John Fletcher, editor, presumably)
WWW: http://members.aol.com/AdvsUnltd/AUweb.htm

I don't know anything about British distributors, etc.	I am willing to
pick
up a copy and send it those who need to see it.  That's about $6.95 US
or
$8.50 CAN plus postage.  Supplies are limited to what I can buy
locally...

Seriously, write them and see what's available.

Tom

Prev: Re: Cosmic Balance + FT Next: Re: Cosmic Balance + FT