Prev: Re: FMA/Full Thrust combinations Next: RE: Conventional DS2?

Re: Should I go for it?

From: RMMDC@j...
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 16:43:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Should I go for it?

Mark S. wrote:
>I am torn on whether or not I should introduce a "universe"...
<snip>
>why should anyone pay attention to a background they are unfamiliar
with...

Mark,

If you want to put your universe in the article, do it.  Just include
the
same thing that JT included with his universe in the FT/MT books:
a statement to the effect of "use it if you want".

Good luck, man.  Let us know what issue it's in if they accept it.

Out here.

	-monty

Prev: Re: FMA/Full Thrust combinations Next: RE: Conventional DS2?