Prev: New threshold levels. Next: RE: What's going on?

Another dumbass Q with dumbass Reply!!

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 05:02:55 -0500
Subject: Another dumbass Q with dumbass Reply!!

Epic does work very well with DSII. I have myself been overwhelmed by
Orcs as my ESU battlegroup fought to the last man. There are of course
no
official rules to convert Epic to DSII, but there are some posted at
various sites (I can't remember which). However with a little
imagination
you can do it yourself. DSII and FT are there to be altered played with

and modified to suit  the games you want to play. GZG are not Games
Workshop and do not dictate what figures you must buy to match this list

and that. If anything I believe that (Please Mike correct me if I am
wrong) but GZG have been under pressure to produce there background
universe.

The Wave gun replaces the dreaded Nova Cannon so loved of power gamers.

None of the of the new system unbalances the game badly not even the
Kra'vak. I will fly in the face of opinion by saying that a well
balanced
fleet of the human variety can whip the Kra'Vak. It is just a matter of

tactics (Thats another posting folks!).  Do go and buy	More Thrust the

rules are good the background stuff is really interesting! I would like

to toss another can of petrol on the fire by saying that in general the

GW purist I have met over the years seem to spend more time being rules

lawyers than games players! The most vocal arguments at our club are
between the GW players. Maybe I am getting old and bigoted myself but
perhaps this is what makes this the friendly mailing list that it is!