Prev: Re: (no subject) Next: Re: Conventional DS2?

Re: Should I go for it?

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 04:08:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Should I go for it?

Hi, Mark,

Sounds like a great idea! Naturally, I assume you will give full credit
GZG for FT - this is really just a reminder to everyone that it is the
polite thing to do. After all, its free advertising for us and the more
people that discover how great FT (and other GZG products) is/are the
better for all of us!!

As it is unlikely that I could get hold of an American publication
(particularly a new one) here in the UK, I'd appreciate it if you would
email me a copy of your article in due course.

The principle is that provided you don't start quoting wholesale from
the
books then any articles such as the one Mark is proposing are
definitiely
worth doing - and you get some dosh (hopefully)! Think along the lines
of
"is it possible to play this scenario/background/modification _without_
buying the rulebook?" If the answer is yes, then you are on dodgy
ground. I
think you all get the picture.

Please let us all know here of any articles that you submit. Go for it,
guys!!

Mike Elliott, GZG

_________________________________
Subject: Should I go for it?
Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
Date:	 19/11/96 10:17

Hello all:
 As you might know I am working on some "Near Future" rules
expansions to Full Thrust.  However, I am seriously thinking of
submitting the rules to a new miniature magazine ("MARS").  I think it
is
about time I started to put my writing talents to some use and reap
whatever rewards I can out of the free enterprise system. (In short, I
want to make some money.)  What do you think?  Should I go for it, or am

I shooting too high?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

 "Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live...at least awhile.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to
trade
all the days from this day to that for one chance--just one chance--to
come
back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they'll
never
take our FREEDOM!"
     --Mel Gibson (as Sir William Wallace)
     "Braveheart"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: (no subject) Next: Re: Conventional DS2?