Prev: Re: A Newbie... Next: Re: Another dumbass Q

Re: Another dumbass Q

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 05:37:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Another dumbass Q

On Sun, 17 Nov 1996, Thomas Payne wrote:

> In the UK, are the prices for FT models the same price as in the back
of the
> book, or have they changed since it was published? Can anyone give me
a rough
> idea of how much they've changed? Gawd, please don't let them have
become GW
> overnight! :~(

They might have increased somewhat - I don't remember what the prices
are
in the FT book, but it was published in 1992... - but not much. I'd send

for the GZG catalogue for the correct prices.

> And the supplement (More Thrust). Is it worth the money? I intend to
> play very simple games until I buy my fleet.

Yes, it is. Of course, I've modified virtually all of the rules in it
(...but then MT is explicitly written as 'food for thought', not as
god-given
rules...), but it adds lots of fun with very little complications.

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: A Newbie... Next: Re: Another dumbass Q