Prev: Re: A Newbie... Next: Re: Another dumbass Q

Re: Another dumbass Q

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 20:50:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Another dumbass Q

At 11:14 AM 11/17/96 GMT, Thomas Payne wrote:

>And the supplement (More Thrust). Is it worth the money? I intend to
play very
>simple games until I buy my fleet.

I think it's worth the money. I use the advanced rules for C batteries,
missiles, AA batteries, enhanced sensor rules, and advanced fighter
rules. I
think you'll like the options available. It really is a "must have."

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: A Newbie... Next: Re: Another dumbass Q