Prev: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II Next: What's going on?

Re: A Newbie...

From: KROY <kroy@c...>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 20:36:38 -0500
Subject: Re: A Newbie...

Thomas Payne wrote:
	Welcome Tom!!!!!!!!!!
> When writing the movement orders in the box, what do you write?

You'll find a short hand method in the basic rule book on pg.7 under the

heading MOVEMENT ORDERS, second paragraph. basicly it looks like this:

P2+4 Which translates A 2 point turn to port and an acceleration of 4.

For example a ship heading direction 12 at a velocity of 4 would find
its
self with a new heading of 10 and a velocity of 8.

> And lastly, does anyone know of any good web pages where I can look at
a few of the models? I only have the basic rulebook. I'm very interested

in a set of models I saw for a game called "Silent Death". They're
acrylic, and come in a	set of 48 for 12 UKP. I think the company name
was "Combat Zone" or similar. Do they have a webpage?

The silent death mins aren't bad but they really, IMHO, doent give the
proper feel for fleet type ships. They are ment to represent fighters.
Check Geohex's site. They have pics of the official mins and you can
order them also.

http://www.geohex.com/ftmini01.htm

See ya

Kroy

Prev: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II Next: What's going on?