Prev: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II Next: WTB: Alternative Armies figures

A Newbie...

From: Thomas@s... (Thomas Payne)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 15:32:26 -0500
Subject: A Newbie...

Hi people.

I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a newbie to the list and Full
Thrust,
but not the net or wargaming. I'm a moderate painter, and like writing
rules/fiction/senarios for various games. I was only introduce to the
game 2
days ago, but already I'm beginning to like it's simplicity.

I have one question for the list (and I hope it's like the 40k list in
terms of
friendliness). It may seem rather minor, but hey....

When writing the movement orders in the box, what do you write?

FREX, would you write the thrust, course change AND the direction of the

course change or something else?

Do people use some kind of convinient shorthand to save time/effort?

And lastly, does anyone know of any good web pages where I can look at a
few of
the models? I only have the basic rulebook. I'm very interested in a set
of
models I saw for a game called "Silent Death". They're acrylic, and come
in a
set of 48 for 12 UKP. I think the company name was "Combat Zone" or
similar. Do
they have a webpage?

TTYL ppl.

 Tom Payne

 "Air Columbia; why fly, when you can float?"

Prev: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II Next: WTB: Alternative Armies figures