Prev: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II Next: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II

Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II

From: Naggaroth@a...
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 00:56:37 -0500
Subject: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II

In a message dated 96-11-16 00:17:23 EST, John writes:

<<	   We just got the U.N. Figs for SGII in at our shop, and I see
that
 they are armed with "IPW's".  From what I vaguely remember hearing
 somewhere, these are "Infantry Plasma Weapons", right? >>

PPG stands for Portable Plasma Gun, while APW stands for Anti-Personnel
Weapon (standard issue rifle for Power Armored troops).  Chances are, if
the
U.N. troopers are in Light Power Armor, that "IPW" is really "APW".  I
don't
think they are all issued Plasma Guns (see the Infantry Weapon
Technology
section on page 28).

Nag

Prev: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II Next: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II