Prev: Re: Looking for a new home. Next: Re: Dirtside II Mortar Teams

RE: Dirtside II Mortar Teams

From: osiris.1@i... (Warmaster Horus)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 16:39:06 -0500
Subject: RE: Dirtside II Mortar Teams

>>I checked out Andy Cowell's DSII page and found Iceburg's house rules
>>for mortars, but they don't show the amount of damage the mortars
would
>>do when they hit.
>
>>I'm going to assume that since a hit from light artillery does 1 chit
>>damage to vehicles and 2 chits damage to infantry, a hit from a
mortar
>>will do less -- i.e. 0 chits damage to vehicles and 1 chit damage to
>>infantry.
>
>>How does that sound to everyone else?  Fair enough, or underpowered?

The book noted that some light (RAM) mortars were man-packed and used
the normal chit-draw for light arty. I would think that the use of
ICM's would increase the firepower of light mortars significantly
enough to affect vehicles.

Christopher
"Go Steelers!"

Prev: Re: Looking for a new home. Next: Re: Dirtside II Mortar Teams