Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Undeliverable Mail

Re: Hallo?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 20:57:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

At 10:20 AM 11/8/96 +0100, you wrote:

>Interesting as it's been (or not), time to end this thread.
>
>Anyone posting about current US politics from the 9th onward
>will be removed from the list.
>
>And to get back to the original post,
>
>Mike! Your E-mail system sucks!

Oops!!!!  Please don't disconnect me, Adam!  I just read your message
warning not to post those messages after the 9th.

(I had 94 mail messages and I'm responding in order; not to mention a
whole
pack of bounce messages from the list.)

I'll be good from now on.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Undeliverable Mail