Prev: Re: Undeliverable Mail Next: Re: post-election outbursts (was: Hallo?)

Re: Starship Troopers

From: John Dunkelberg <johndunk@m...>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 20:14:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

Mike,

"a little non-game conversation" is fine.
However, since I joined the list, the signal to noise ratio has been
very poor.
Perhaps 1 "real" message for every 2 I receive from the list... which
generates
quite a fair bit of traffic... (granted that's a shade better than
USENET)

so, it looked like fun, but I'm outta here.  I figure by occaisonally
searching
for "Full Thrust" on the web I'll end up with the useful ideas you guys
generate.  I'll be putting up a Full Thrust segment to my page hopefully
sometime in the future, so hopefully I'll still be able to contribute.
friend
of mine is on the list, so hopefully it'll calm down in a while and I'll
jump
back on.

cya,

-dunk

>We handle SGII, Dirtside, and Full Thrust. (as well as other only
>vaguely related criteria.) I think we sometimes digress because many
>people have been with the list for a long time and we are
>conversationally inclined with one another. Generally we start out
>with something that relates to one of the games, but sometimes the
>posts take a left turn. I like a little non-game conversation
>occasionally and find that it helps me get inside the head
>of the people who are creatively posting rules addenda.. To each
>their own!
>Mike Wikan
>Game Design\Conceptual Art
>n-Space, Inc.

---
John Dunkelberg
johndunk@potmos.ultranet.com

Prev: Re: Undeliverable Mail Next: Re: post-election outbursts (was: Hallo?)