Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Goodby :-(

My email system is a pain (was re: hallo?)

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 08:08:56 -0500
Subject: My email system is a pain (was re: hallo?)

Adam,

I couldn't agree more!! Please accept humble apologies for any aggro you

have been caused. You would think that a major IT supplier like the one
work for would have done it properly, but no...

I think all is finally well now, I have had to resubscribe to the list.
My
only comment is thank God we've got rid of that awful x.400 gateway. We
are
now connected to the real Internet by an SMTP gateway in France (we used
be partly owned by the Fr. govt.).

So much for "transparent replacement". BTW, if you replied to my
question about
reversible IP addressing, I didn't see it while our email system was
playing
silly Bs. What does it mean?

Mike (hoping this wont happen again) Elliott

_________________________________
Subject: Re: Hallo?
Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
Date:	 08/11/96 13:50

Date sent:  8-NOV-1996 10:18:51

>  b) people unable to keep their political views out of MLs
>     w/o political motives.

Interesting as it's been (or not), time to end this thread.

Anyone posting about current US politics from the 9th onward
will be removed from the list.

And to get back to the original post,

Mike! Your E-mail system sucks!

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
| #include "witty_saying"	      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Goodby :-(