Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: STATS fo ships

Re: Hallo?

From: Niko Mikkanen <creator@c...>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 18:06:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Rick Rutherford wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Tom Granvold wrote:
> >	 I didn't vote for Clinton either, though I suspect for entirely
> > different reasons that why you wouldn't vote for him.
> >

> The interesting thing about this, especially on a multi-national
> electronic mail list, is that when we elect a president, the rest of
> the world has to deal with our choice whether or not they want to.

	Actually, we have plenty of choises:
1) unsub
2) Start a ML that doesn't admit
		a) Americans (residents and nationals of USA, to be more
		   presice)
		b) people unable to keep their political views out of
MLs
		   w/o political motives.

> Having never left the states, I wonder how closely people in other
> countries follow our elections.
>
> Rick Rutherford	rickr@digex.net       The above opinions are
mine.

	As someone earlier said, no matter who you vote, a politician
wins. Personally, I don't give a flying intercourse about politics.

Niko "GNiko" Mikkanen	creator@cute.cute.fi	(www.cute.fi/~creator/)
"Now all we've gotta do is find the secret passage, rescue the professor
	and save the world"    -    "No sweat. This way."
	-Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, the Cartoon Series

Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: STATS fo ships