Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Hallo?

RE: Hallo?

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 15:07:32 -0500
Subject: RE: Hallo?

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Simon Campbell-Smith wrote:

> Hmmmm I really must get my head around US politics. Of course we could

> introduce the NAC a little early and replace the good ol prez with
good
> Queen Bess II ! :) Then you wouldn't have to worry about elections
every
> 4 years! :~) Of course (and trying to stay on the point) we  could
have
> some real marxisim fresh from the ESU!!!!!
>
> Captain Oranooo
> Political Officer
> ESU 3rd Fleet
>
> (Simon Campbell-Smith)

	NOOOOO thanks.	Personally, I prefer the Free Cal-Tex myself.
They sound like MY kind of people.  (e.g. Free Marketeers, Gun-Nuts,
Classical Liberals and other people who are unsavory to the American
Left.)

	I hope GZG eventually comes out with a line of FCT ships.  Right

now I am planing on using NAC ships (Battleship size or lower) with a
red, white and blue color scheme (my rational is they still have the
Anglian
templates from the ship building stations they acquired after their
sucession).

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live...at least
awhile.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to
trade
all the days from this day to that for one chance--just one chance--to
come
back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they'll
never
take our FREEDOM!"
					--Mel Gibson (as Sir William
Wallace)
					"Braveheart"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Hallo?