Prev: RE: Fighters and missles Next: Re: Hallo?

Re: Hallo?

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 12:21:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Tom Granvold wrote:
>      I didn't vote for Clinton either, though I suspect for entirely
> different reasons that why you wouldn't vote for him.

The interesting thing about this, especially on a multi-national
electronic mail list, is that when we elect a president, the rest of
the world has to deal with our choice whether or not they want to.

Having never left the states, I wonder how closely people in other
countries follow our elections.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: RE: Fighters and missles Next: Re: Hallo?