Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: RE: Fighters and missles

RE: Hallo?

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 11:56:27 -0500
Subject: RE: Hallo?

Hmmmm I really must get my head around US politics. Of course we could

introduce the NAC a little early and replace the good ol prez with good

Queen Bess II ! :) Then you wouldn't have to worry about elections every

4 years! :~) Of course (and trying to stay on the point) we  could have

some real marxisim fresh from the ESU!!!!!

Captain Oranooo
Political Officer
ESU 3rd Fleet

(Simon Campbell-Smith)