Prev: Re: My apologies... Next: Re: Hallo?

Re: Hallo?

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 22:23:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

In message <9611061614.AA23483@gecko.zycor.lgc.com> jjm@zycor.lgc.com
(johnjmedway) writes:
> >>  Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 07:59:10 -0600 (CST)
> >>  From: "<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
> >>  Subject: Re: Hallo?
> >>	I,m here.  I'm just to p*ssed off to post anything. (Four more
> >>  years...FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT DRAFT DODGING, WOMANIZING, WHITE
TRASH
> >>  PIECE OF QUASI-MARXIST SH*T!!!)
>
> I'm pissed off at another 6 years of Phil "Ward of the State" Gramm,
> Jesse "Perpetually out of touch and embarrasingly so" Helms, and
another
> two years of that whining wretch from Georgia whose name I shall not
even
> mention as the speaker of the House.

Speaking as a quasi-Marxist, the re-election of Mr. Helms is
excellent news for Castro. I wonder which of them will die first?

Is it Gingerich you won't mention? Hmmm... draft-dodging, womanizing,
white trash shit... Politicians, eh?

'pologies for more off-topicry.

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: My apologies... Next: Re: Hallo?