Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Hallo?

Re: Hallo?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 15:29:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

At 01:54 PM 11/6/96 +0200, you wrote:
>Either this list is extremely quiet lately, or I'm not getting my mail
>(again!).
>
>Is there anybody there?

Hi, Mike! Got your message. This message has been copied to the list. If
you
get it in your e-mail, you should also see it coming from the list.

Don't take this personally, but you've got the worst e-mail system I've
ever
seen. Chris Smith (one of the Nipponese) told me that he got more
bounces
from your account in the last two months than every other account to
which
he's sent messages in the last 2 years COMBINED.

Maybe we should have a "get Mike a better ISP" fundraiser?

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Hallo?