Prev: RE: Just in case anyone cares.... Next: RE: Hallo?

Re: Hallo?

From: Rukesh Korde <rkorde@d...>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 10:54:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

>	I,m here.  I'm just to p*ssed off to post anything. (Four more
> years...FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT DRAFT DODGING, WOMANIZING, WHITE TRASH

> PIECE OF QUASI-MARXIST SH*T!!!)
>
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert

I really don't think this mailing list is the appropriate place to vent
your frustrations.  I, for one, don't really care to hear your little
temper tantrum, nor am I particularly fond of epithets like, "white
trash,"
as if growing up in poverty some how makes you a worse person.

Rukesh Korde

Prev: RE: Just in case anyone cares.... Next: RE: Hallo?