Prev: Re: APC additions Next: RE: Re[2]: Mike E's back

Re[2]: Mike E's back

From: Elliott.MJ@u...
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 07:32:24 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: Mike E's back

Adam, what is "reversible IP addressing"?

Intrigued,

Mike

_________________________________
Subject: RE: Mike E's back
Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
Date:	 31/10/96 16:12

Date sent:  31-OCT-1996 12:02:07

>Well, while I was away last week, my company mail server was switched
from
>an X.400 gateway to an SMTP gateway (in France!). I work for Bull
>Information Systems which was until recently partly owned by the French

>govt. - hence the "French connection"!!!

Does this mean you have reversible IP addressing?

>In theory, I now have MIME support, so if anyone has things like FT
>spreadsheets that like me to see, please try sending them.

Please send such files direct to Mike, and not to the list. The large
filesize can be a real problem.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
| #include "witty_saying"	      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: APC additions Next: RE: Re[2]: Mike E's back