Prev: RE: Tangential maillings Next: Mike E's back

Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 03:55:06 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some

On [Wed, 30 Oct 1996 20:50:18 +0100] Adam Delafield
<A.Delafield@bolton.ac.uk> wrote:
>    Think of a hybrid between a Harrier, an F-16 and F117. Stealth,
Vectored
>    Thrust AND Multirole. What more do you want? (How about some fluffy
dice
>    on the mirror?).
As it's a Navy fighter (and the US MArines presumably - a replacement
for the Sea Harrier and AV-8?) allweather capability would be nice. Oh,
and to get into production on time and under budget, but that's just
stupid :-).

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: RE: Tangential maillings Next: Mike E's back