Prev: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas Next: Re: Lag....

Re: Tangential maillings

From: "Error. No keyboard - press F1 to continue" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 20:11:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Tangential maillings

>I'm a newbie to this list, and maybe I've got this wrong, but I thought
this
>list was about Full Thrust...
>
>While a lot of the fighter conversations are interesting, you can get
lots
>of that
>in the sci.mil* groups...
>
>However, far be it from me to try to stop the wild and wooly internet,
so if
>this is standard operating procedure I'll just unsubscribe and back
into the
>dark hole that I came from....
>
>[grin]

It is. About Full Thrust, that is. And DirtSide-2, and StarGrunt-2. And
sometimes tangential topics crop up in the course of discussion, and are
fairly interesting. Sometimes they give me new ideas for the FT/DS/SG
topics
later. Some folks *have*, from these types of discussions, come up with
things/new (read: homegrown) rules for FT/DS2/SG2.

One of the things I *like* about this list, unlike a lot of others, is
that
folks here feel free to digress occassionally. We all even watched one
guy get
married (hey, Scott! ;).

Mk
-
JMS: "You have a problem."

Con Organizer: "The room's big enough."

JMS: <shakes head> "No, you don't understand. My People are coming..."

Prev: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas Next: Re: Lag....