Prev: Re: B5 Wars Info... Next: Yet Another PBeM Game

Re: B5 Wars Info...

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 15:27:43 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Info...

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Mike Miserendino wrote:

> Mark A. Siefert wrote:
> >	It all depends on what you want.  If you want a detailed system
> >of space combat then B5 Wars may be your system.  If you want
something a
> >little more abstract then sitck to Full Thrust.  As for me, I can
swing
> >both ways.
>
> I hope your girlfriend knows about this! ;)

	Gina is a very understanding and progressive woman.  She can
understand if I choose to spend some time with another game system.
She not a prude or anything ;-)

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: B5 Wars Info... Next: Yet Another PBeM Game