Prev: Re: Titans for DSII? Next: Re: B5 Wars Info...

Re: Titans for DSII?

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 11:37:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Titans for DSII?

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Allan Goodall wrote:

> At 07:28 PM 10/21/96 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hello Everyone:
> >	I was curious if anyone has come up with any rules ideas for
WH40K
> >Titans for Dirtside II?

I'm working on rules for my mekboy,great, and mega gargants now...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: Titans for DSII? Next: Re: B5 Wars Info...