Prev: RE: FT Thrust question... Next: RE: FW: E-mailvirus!

The GZG Paladin Tank

From: Stuart <B.S.Murray@n...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 12:27:17 -0400
Subject: The GZG Paladin Tank

I was pottering away last night playing soldiers.  I usually use
Grenadier Future Warriors (28 mm),  however,  last night I decided to
use
the few GZG figs I have in anticipation of the lot I've just bought.
Anyway, I had a small scenario going until I realised just how big the
Palaldin and Phalanx (GZG resin vehicles) look compared to the GZG figs,

they had always looked fine with the FW figs.	I was destracted so I
did
a few rough sums,  the Paladin turned out to be nearly 11m long,  7m
across the wheelbase and, most staggeringly, nearly 5m high (ground to
turret).

Is it me or does this seem extraordinarily big (It already looks bigger
than the phalanx APC).

Just more irrelevant bandwidth,

Stuart.

Prev: RE: FT Thrust question... Next: RE: FW: E-mailvirus!