Prev: Re: The GZG Paladin Tank Next: Removed

Re: DSII: Maple Leaf decals (and much more)

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 10:43:58 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: Maple Leaf decals (and much more)

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, Warmaster Horus wrote:

> And while I'm in a fatigue-induced stream of conciousness mode, is it
> just me, or is airpower in DSII totally deadly? Those poor
> foot-sloggers don't have a freaking chance without some serious ADS.

No, but on the other hand the Aerospace fighters don't have a chance
against a good ADS system, either, and even LAD systems will make them
skittish.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: The GZG Paladin Tank Next: Removed