Prev: DSII: Maple Leaf decals (and much more) Next: RE: FT Thrust question...

Re: FW: E-mailvirus!

From: Confusion <gwenneth@c...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 03:06:12 -0400
Subject: Re: FW: E-mailvirus!

> >>We received this important message today - I expect many people will
> >>have received a similar warning, so apologies for cross-posting etc.
> >>
> >>Dan Dedman
> >>>>
> >>Date: 96-10-10 18:22:40 EDT
> >>
> >>PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY !
> >>
> >>Rec. from our office in Ghana:
> >>
> >>Hello, everyone!  This message is extremely important.  It is about
> >>VERY highly intelligent virus that is being spread nationwide called
> >>"Good Times".  Once you have read this message, please forward to
> >>anyone you care about.
> >>Thanks.

BULLSHIT!
This is a Hoax!
The *virus* *IS* this message...
This message has been Floating around for at least two years if not
more.

If I had a Dollar for every time someone warned me about this I would
prolly have a new car by now.

The only thing that makes this a virus is that this message

WILL NOT DIE!

Please do NOT propagate this Message

Gwenneth
Crystal Palace Networking
Office Manager

Prev: DSII: Maple Leaf decals (and much more) Next: RE: FT Thrust question...