Prev: Re: B5 ships Next: B5 FT Adaptations (Long)

Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:33:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"

Scott Field wrote:
>I just got a bunch of my books out of storage, and came across a few
that I
>thought some people on the list might find interesting.
>
>One is "Fleet Tactics: Theory and Practise" by Wayne P Hughes Jr, Capt
USN,
>Ret.
>318 pages, published 1986 by the Naval Institute Press at Annapolis.

Got it and love it.  Great book!  There is a also another similar book
regarding Russian naval tactics that I haven't bought yet, but would
like to
see how it compares.

>worth the read. It might be hard to find, though, as Naval Institute
Press
>isn't exactly a major publishing house, but a good rare-book-search
outfit
>should be able to turn it up.

A good bookstore should be able to track it down, especially if you have
the
ISBN number.  Providing the title and author should be anough though.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: B5 ships Next: B5 FT Adaptations (Long)