Prev: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler) Next: Re: Age of Iridium Game Update

Re: Re[2]: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

From: Wuerthele@a...
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 14:54:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Re[2]: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

>  In B5, telepathy only works on line of sight (been stated several
times,
 although it's been contradicted several times too). The minbari have
their
groovy VR display tech, so I don't think they should suffer from this
restriction.. <

  I think we're missing the big flick here.  The Minbari didn't have
blood
coming out of their eyes holding one shadow vessel each, and their eyes
were
shut _and_ they weren't even on the bridge or near a viewport...

  Propose this: LOS gives a +1 bonus for the telepath target roll, this
modifier cannot raise the final roll above 5.

  (Therefore, it doesn't matter if your P10 is closing his eyes,
blindfolded,
or just blind)

Prev: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler) Next: Re: Age of Iridium Game Update