Prev: Re: Beam Batteries Next: Re: GNN Exclusive - Major Press Release

Re: Re[2]: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 10:30:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Re[2]: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

Jon wrote:

> >    Why only in the forward arc? I wouldn't have thought telepaths
would
have
>  >	limited facing?
>  In B5, telepathy only works on line of sight (been stated several
times,
>  although it's been contradicted several times too). The minbari have
>  their groovy VR display tech, so I don't think they should suffer
from
>  this restriction..

Which brings up the interesting question: do viewscreens count as
line-of-sight? I find it hard to believe that a ship as advanced as the
White
Star has a big vulnerable window on the bridge. I'm sure it's not made
of
plexiglass, but still....

Scott Field

"Humour is the very essence of a democratic society."
	      -- Number 2

Prev: Re: Beam Batteries Next: Re: GNN Exclusive - Major Press Release