Prev: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths Next: Re: greetings!

Re: greetings!

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 07:57:54 -0400
Subject: Re: greetings!

On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, lojeck wrote:

> well... I swore I'd never do one of these, but here I am doing it!
>
> I'm sure this is as painful for you as it is for me, so I'll make it
> brief.
>
> 1: havn't read the rules for full thrust yet, but the brief scan of
the
> book seems real real cool.

Yes.

> 2: I AM in the midst of preparing for my first dirtside II game.
anyone do
> any work transfering Epic Ork's into a dirtside II warband?

I've done a little; but mainly on my Gargants. Most of my DSII
conversions have been for Eldar... and most of _them_ are borrowed from
others <g> I'll dig through my files to see if I have anything typed in
right now; it'll take a while, though.

> 3: is full thrust worth it?

Yep. (says someone who has swapped virtually everything for house rules
<g> - but that's the true beauty of Full Thrust... it is specifically
intended as a basic set, free to tinker with as one pleases... And yes,
it is a good game just as it is!)

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths Next: Re: greetings!