Prev: Re:[Fwd: Re: HELP!!!!] Next: Re: Victory for 2nd ESU fleet

Re:greetings!

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 22:18:46 -0400
Subject: Re:greetings!

> I'm getting set to do a set of Ork stats, probably tomorrow (suuuure)
> and a small FT scenario for a game this Sunday (the 49ers aren't
> playing until Monday). I'll post them as soon as I'm done.

cool... you post your's, I'll post mine, we'll schmooze...

> Michael Carter Llaneza
> Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1991-1950
> http://www.hypnotic.com/
> Devolution is very real to me.

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re:[Fwd: Re: HELP!!!!] Next: Re: Victory for 2nd ESU fleet