Prev: Re: greetings! Next: [Fwd: Re: HELP!!!!]

Re: greetings!

From: thomas.granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 18:15:15 -0400
Subject: Re: greetings!

> What do you use for figs?

  Re:  Playing Full Thrust in Babylon 5 universe:

  First, I use Micromachines.  They have some disadvantages, e.g.
not all ships are available and they are all the same size miniature
no matter the size the the "real" ship.  But they are, AFAIK, the
only miniatures for B5 available.

   Second, I've played a couple of email B5 games.  These are a bit
slow, but a lot of fun.

    Also, there will be B5 ship miniatures available sometime in the
future in connection with a B5 game being designed.  Once they show up,
I'll probably buy a bunch of them :-)

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: greetings! Next: [Fwd: Re: HELP!!!!]