Prev: Re: PDAF and ADAF's Next: Re: PDAF and ADAF's

greetings!

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 16:50:45 -0400
Subject: greetings!

well... I swore I'd never do one of these, but here I am doing it!

I'm sure this is as painful for you as it is for me, so I'll make it
brief.

1: havn't read the rules for full thrust yet, but the brief scan of the
book seems real real cool.

2: I AM in the midst of preparing for my first dirtside II game. anyone
do
any work transfering Epic Ork's into a dirtside II warband?

3: is full thrust worth it?

ttfn! tia!

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: PDAF and ADAF's Next: Re: PDAF and ADAF's