Prev: Re: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Counter Next: Re: Beam Batteries

Re: PDAF and ADAF's

From: lictor@t... (Rod Frankllin)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 15:29:36 -0400
Subject: Re: PDAF and ADAF's

>Do most people out there fit ADAF's or PDAF's as standard equipment on
>cruiser or capital ships? or do you opt for "Aegis" destryoers and
>cruisers loaded to the gills with ADAF's?
>
>--Binhan Lin

Generally my capitals and cruisers will be armed with PDAF's as a
standard
peice of equiptment, and if I am expecting heavy fighter opposition then
bring my escort cruisers that carry 3 to  4 ADAF's apeice and more
fighters
of my own to take theirs out.

Josh Franklin
Fleet Command, Imperial Salgaraan Navy

Prev: Re: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Counter Next: Re: Beam Batteries