Prev: RE: Scatter Packs Next: SG II Miniatures

RE: FT3, details of needed changes

From: Brian Bell <103311.1205@C...>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 12:51:22 -0400
Subject: RE: FT3, details of needed changes

Message text written by Oerjan Ohlson

"Fast but unmanouvrable would certainly be an interesting option. Sure,
you have lots of main drive thrust - but it turns much slower than the
smaller ships <g>"
Fast but unmanoverable is what we have. Any ship can travel any speed.
Its
trying to stay in the play area that is hard.

Try starting a game on a standard table (approx 3x6' or 1x2m) at a
starting
velocity of 24 or 600mm).

By the way what is the standard metric conversion for this game? My best
guess
was 1" coverts to 25mm (adjusted apporximation for playability).

Brian Bell
103311.1205@compuserve.com

Prev: RE: Scatter Packs Next: SG II Miniatures