Prev: Re: PDAF and ADAF's Next: RE: Beam Batteries

Re: PDAF and ADAF's

From: "Adam Delafield" <ad4@b...>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 05:16:47 -0400
Subject: Re: PDAF and ADAF's

> Do most people out there fit ADAF's or PDAF's as standard equipment on

> cruiser or capital ships? or do you opt for "Aegis" destryoers and
> cruisers loaded to the gills with ADAF's?

> --Binhan Lin

I fit most ships with at least one ADAF. I can then maul most fighter
groups that get within 6". Only Destroyers and smaller fit PDAF
only, and then some 'escort' ships are armed primeraly with
ADAF. My fleets tend to be very fighter 'unfreindly'.
--
"It's good to have friends, is it not
Mr Garibaldi? Even if ,perhaps, only for a

Prev: Re: PDAF and ADAF's Next: RE: Beam Batteries