Prev: Re: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Counter Next: Re: Beam Batteries

sorry to bug you...

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 16:39:51 -0400
Subject: sorry to bug you...

I realize this is the wrong way to do it, so I'll be brief. I was given
this address as a full thrust mailing list. if it is, how do I
subscribe?

thanks, feel free to flame me in email =)

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Counter Next: Re: Beam Batteries