Prev: Re: Irregular Minatures. Next: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions

Campaign Questions

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 13:23:21 -0400
Subject: Campaign Questions

	I'm just sitting down to put together a Full Thrust campaign and
I've got a couple of questions...sort of a "Care and Maintenance of
Starships" kind of thing. Okay, when a submunitions pack gets expended,
you
mark it off. When a submunitions pack get destroyed from a threshold
roll,
you mark it off. Now, what is this thing? Is this a detachable rocket
pod on
the outside of the hull or little missiles on rails like on aircraft or
what? If it gets hit in combat, do you have to repair anything or do you
just refill it like when you expend it in combat? Similarly, what about
troop transports? There isn't a system for Cargo space or troop
capacity. So
if you take half your damage points as damage in combat, it's assumed
you
lost half your cargo. But do you have to do anything more than repair
the
damage boxes to regain the cargo space. I could see that for plain old
cargo
space but not for troop quarters. So what do you think?

	James
----

		___
	       |[|]|
	       |[|]|
	      /|[|]|\	_______  __	//    //
      _ _   /==|[|]|==\(_______)/  \__[__]__[__]__MMMMMMMMMM\
     [_|_|\%%===[|]====(_______)|  |===================HHHHHH\
     [_|_| %%===[|]====(_______)|  |=X=X=X==X=X=X======HHHHHHH]
     [_|_|/
					    }C=K@
      Main    Bridge/	   Fuel/      Weapons/	   Scanners/
      Drive   Quarters	Jump Drive  Ship's Boats Spinal Mount

	Battlecruiser INTREPID, CORMORANT-class
	Captain James L. Butler III, Commanding
	JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net

Prev: Re: Irregular Minatures. Next: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions