Prev: Jon Tuffley writes space rules for B5 RPG Next: RE: Ship Registry

Re: Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 20:24:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"

Excerpts from FT: 3-Oct-96 Re: Grenadier's "Space Squa.. by Mike
Miserendino@cris.co
> Aaron Teske wrote:
> >It's more like an ancient linbe, I think.  The blisters were marked
at
> >$3.50 retail, but each contained two largeships (cruisers, tankers, a
>
> Where did you get these?  Are they still available?

Um... no.  For one thing, I got them from a guy who sells stuff that he
paints at the local hobby shop, he's had these things for *years*.  We
just sorta fell to talking, I mentioned I played Full Thrust and was
kinda looking for starships, he said he had some he probably wasn't
going to be doing anything with any time soon.	(They were all extras;
he's already painted up a slew of blisters, apparently.  Dunno if those
ships are still around, but they'd really cost.)  Anyway, I paid $90 for
the 19 blisters, slightly over their retail price but way below what
they'd likely cost today.

For another, if there were any more, I'd've bought 'em. ^_^;;

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Jon Tuffley writes space rules for B5 RPG Next: RE: Ship Registry