Prev: Re: Ship Registry Next: Jon Tuffley writes space rules for B5 RPG

Re: Babylon 5 Ground Combat?

From: osiris.1@i... (Christopher Lawrence)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 18:35:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Ground Combat?

You wrote:

>	Centauri:  Errrr....what makes the "Nazis-with-Reverse-Mohawks"
>different in combat?

At DSII scale, infantry don't have to that different. Their AFV's would
probably function along the lines of EA tech, given the close repoire
(sp?) these two races have had. Of course, given Centauri fighter
pilots as an example, ground troops may be given to anarchic "heroic"
styles of combat (i.e. a free-for-all glory hunt).

>Vorlons/Shadows:  I don't even want to know. (Do the those BIG,
>invisble, gut-sucking Shadow Warriors seen in Season 2 count as
>infantry or an AFV?)

Oh, jeez, I don't even want to think about close combat with those
bad-boys.  :@

>	I say we go down to JMS's place with pitchforks and torches (ala
>"Frankenstein") and demand he tell us about ground combat in the B5
>universe.

I've got my citronella torches ready. Citronella? Well, you don't want
mosquitos hovering around while we pillage, do you?

Prev: Re: Ship Registry Next: Jon Tuffley writes space rules for B5 RPG