Prev: Another FT spreadsheet available (finally) Next: Re: New Full Thrust Sheet.

Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

From: mllaneza@s... (Michael Carter Llaneza)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 21:07:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

I, as well,

I, Michael Carter Llaneza, hereby state that any ideas from any
postings of mine to this server, past or present, are freely usable by
Jon Tuffley of Ground Zero Games for use in publications.  I agree
that I shall receive no compensation for this usage, other than
possibly a mention in the credits of said publications.  The decision
to include my name in the credits or not will be the decision of the
aforementioned Jon Tuffley. This notice is for a single-person limited
license of copy right, extended to Jon Tuffley and/or Ground Zero Games
solely applicable to copywriten material posted on the FTGZG email
list. This limited license is in no way a cession of copyright, reprint
rights, authorship or other claims of intellectual property. I reserve
the right to republish my material and ideas either in identical or
altered form, via any media, physical or electronic.

suitable nods to Mike Wikan for the boilerplate above. I just needed to
make my right to re-use anything I post explicit.

Michael Carter Llaneza
http://www.hypnotic.com/
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Another FT spreadsheet available (finally) Next: Re: New Full Thrust Sheet.