Prev: Re: FT Sheets Next: Another FT spreadsheet available (finally)

Re: New Full Thrust Sheet.

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 18:24:43 -0400
Subject: Re: New Full Thrust Sheet.

Then Jim Williamson wrote:

> You might also look into Dry Erase Markers. You'll just have to be
careful
not
>  to accidentally rub anything off.

The only dry erase markers I've ever found are VERY WIDE for classroom
use
and so on. But even if you can't find fine-point dry erase markers, you
can
use the dry erase markers to erase alcohol (permanent) pens -- just mark
over
what you want to erase, then wipe the dry-erase off with a paper towel
and
the permanent mark goes with it.

Just another idea -- worth what you paid for it.  :-)

Scott Field

"Four brave men who do not know each other will not dare to attack a
lion.
 Four less brave, but knowing each other well, sure of their reliability
and
consequently of mutual aid, will attack resolutely.  There is the
science of
organization of armies in a nutshell."
			  -- Ardant du Picq, 1868

Prev: Re: FT Sheets Next: Another FT spreadsheet available (finally)