Prev: RE: FT3? Next: Irregular Minatures.

RE: FT3?

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 05:36:02 -0400
Subject: RE: FT3?

Date sent:  30-SEP-1996 09:47:42

>On Sun, 29 Sep 1996, JAMES BUTLER wrote:

>>	   I wondered if it would make sense to pay for two arcs for
batteries
>> and then declare that to be a 180 degree forward arc?

>YES! (As well as paying for one arc and declaring it to be a
>straight-ahead to 90 degrees to one side arc... which is the only
>possible arc available to some of the batteries on my Wraithships...)

And I could put some batteries facing 22.5 degrees to port and starboard
to give a 45 degrees overlap killing zone.

Suggestion. If you use non standard arcs, it may be worthwhile to make
up a firearc template (Like the clock face template in the back of the
rulebook).

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: RE: FT3? Next: Irregular Minatures.