Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

From: RMMDC@j...
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 01:38:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

All right, here goes...

I, Robert M. Montgomery, hereby state that any ideas from any postings
of mine to this server, past or present, are freely usable by Jon
Tuffley of Ground Zero Games for use in publications.  I agree that
I shall receive no compensation for this usage, other than possibly
a mention in the credits of said publications.	The decision to include
my name in the credits or not will be the decision of the aforementioned
Jon Tuffley (but would be really neat!)

**************

I think that ought to cover it.  Obviously, some may wonder who the
hell I think I am, thinking I've posted some great ideas that Jon
would even want to use, but I may get a great inspiration some day.

The way I see it now, if I ever come up with an idea that I want
to bounce off people and still maintain proprietary rights to, I
can do so by private e-mail.

Not that that should ever happen.  I don't learn FT with the idea
that I might make some money from it someday.

Anyway, back to the not-so-real world of fun and games.

Out here.

	-monty

Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication