Prev: New Full Thrust Sheet. Next: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

Ship Record Sheets

From: pcaron%nhqvax.dnet@r...
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:17:28 -0400
Subject: Ship Record Sheets

<Tim Jones wrote:>
>Regarding the post on the PCX sheets I have a question. I had the old
PCX files
>but the images were huge compared to an A size sheet.	How do you print
them
>out? I resized them in paint shop pro but all I got was a re-sampled
mess.

>I have just completed a set of very excellent templates in Visio 3/4 -
anyone
>interested email me direct.

>Tim Jones
>timj@uk.gdscorp.com

To get the PCX sheets to print out the correct size you can use the
Microsoft
Paint program.	It can read PCX files if you tell it to look for them in
the file type box in the open window.  After you've opened the file and
it's
on the screen, go to print options (I think) and set all of the tabs to
0.
Then select print from the pulldown menu. Click on the "Use printer
resolution"
box when the print window comes up.  If you don't do that you end up
with
huge ships...

My printer is 600dpi.  If your printer resolution is less than that
you're
going to have to scale the image down appropriately in the print window.
(300dpi = 50% scale... etc)

Good Luck!

Peter Caron

Prev: New Full Thrust Sheet. Next: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication